THE DIMLUX SYSTEM UNMATCHED FEATURES TO MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI OPTIMAL CONTROL, MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
With the look and feel of these all-in-one lighting systems from DimLux you can tell that something special awaits your plants. Designed and manufactured in Holland to impeccably high standards, the sleek and stylish gold casing and blindingly shiny reflector are clearly visible indicators of the sensational quality on offer and the truly outstanding performance capabilities.
The DimLux Expert Series is the most advanced and complete lighting system on the market. DimLux combines the best of two worlds: The Alpha Optics 98 Reflector in combination with the Xtreme ballast and 400V Full Spectrum Lamp, is a complete fixture with the highest level of reflector efficiency and light output yet available. As much as 39% more light than certain leading brands!
With DimLux lighting, plants get a cleaner, more powerful light which operates at cooler temperatures. Coupled with the Maxi Controller and other available sensors, Dimlux provides unparalleled control and efficiency. Understanding that environment is equally, if not more important than light output, DimLux technology allows you to control your room given ambient and leaf surface temperature, as well as humidity. This is known by knowing your VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit).
The result is optimal control and maximum performance!
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost and 400V UHF technology
- Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle
- Highly efficient – puts out 2.1 micromole (µmol) per watt
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- Can be variably dimmed and controlled via the Maxi Controller
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss and heat
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduce cooling costs
- No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with low or high ceilings
- Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
THE ALPHA OPTICS REFLECTOR UNMATCHED QUALITY
SBCS is for single bounce clear sight. This means that the lights can only hit the reflector 1 time before the light leaves the reflector. The light can’t reflect back into the lamp as well. Result is more usable light and less heat development.
The convection-heat that is generated by the lamp goes up in the reflector. The reflector contains 50mm openings through which the heat can escape. Result > an improved thermoregulation resulting in a better lamp temperature.
The heat can escape from the reflector both passively (chimney effect) and actively. By active extraction with a ventilator at the 50mm round opening, the room temperature can significantly be reduced. The heat is extracted at the source, which is more efficient than cooling.
THE DIFFERENCE IS ALMOST BLINDING
To increase and enhance the total reflectivity of Miro Silver, the material used in DimLux Alpha Optics Reflectors, several nanometer-thin optical coatings must be applied to the aluminum surface in a vacuum. Miro Silver is on another level than the normal anodized aluminum lighting grades, also known as “hammer tone” or dimpled aluminum, that you’ll find on the competition. They only have a total reflectivity of up to 87%, while Miro Silver is 98% reflective.
COMPLETE CONTROL IN ONE EASY TO USE SYSTEM.