RediRoot Aeration Propagation Rack/Cup System
- Reduces and often eliminates circling roots
- Airflow allows growing medium to dry evenly reducing wet spots
- Increases yield
- Produces a dense, fibrous root structure
- Reduces transplant shock
- Made from recycled materials
- BPA-free and UV resistant
- Sizes Available: 48 Cell, 32 Cell & 18 Cell
“RediRoot’s Aeration Propagation System features a rack that holds removable cups with a design very similar to RediRoot Plastic Aeration Containers. This design reduces circling roots and provides an ideal environment for air root pruning to occur.
Air root pruning is a process where a plant’s roots are pruned as they grow rather than when they are transplanted. This is especially important during the propagation phase since once a plant’s roots begin to circle they do not stop.
RediRoot propagation features feature 360-degree air-pruning helping you get the most from your plants and trees. RediRoot has a variety of additional benefits including:
Materials: Plastic made with polypropylene #05, UV protectant, and elastomer (for longevity).
Made in China”
48 Cell, 32 Cell, 18 Cell