CALIFORNIA ENERGY EFFICIENCY CODE COMPLIANT!
The Dimlux MKII 1000w Grow Light offers 2107 μmol/s (2.04 μmol/J) at 1000w and 2528 μmol/s (2.04 μmol/J) when boosted to 1200w.
Dimlux makes the best indoor grow lights in the industry. This light is designed in the Netherlands to be the absolute best HPS grow light at any price. You’ll find this grow light is more efficient and easier to use than anything you’ve seen.
Dimlux ballasts feature smart ballast technology that prolongs the life of your lamp. As your lamp degrades over time, the ballast “pushes” correct voltages and currents to the lamp, maintaining optimal performance. This ensures a consistent output from your lamp. With your lamp always running at optimum performance levels, Dimlux has reduced the need to frequently replace your lamp. This smart ballast technology enables your lamp to last twice as long at the optimal output – up to 2+ years! The Dimlux Expert Series MKII Grow Light Features:
- Unparalleled and highly efficient ballast driver: 97% efficient and 30% more compact and lighter than the old Dimlux Expert Series.
- Pre-installed in each fixture is the industry’s leading DE lamp: Philips Greenpower Xtra 1000 Watt DE Lamp, rated at 2150 µmol/s.
- Standard equipped with the new Ultra Optics Hybrid 98 Reflector. The Ultra Optics reflector offers 98% reflectivity. This reflectivity combined with the Philips lamp, NETS you 2107 µmol/s PPF!
- The Boost Feature can drive your lamp to 20% higher output offering you up to 2528 µmol/s PPF with a 1000 watt lamp (boosted to 1200 watts).
- Single push-button for setting the power output (in steps of 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, and 1200W).
- 4-character status display with scrolling text. The status and error codes are now displayed in full instead of a cryptic number.
- Closed ballast design, for better protection of the electronics.
- Controllable with Maxi Controller.
- Equipped with an extra universal interconnect port (Smartport) that can be used to connect another ballast, a Dimlux Plant Temperature Camera, a Dimlux Relative Humidity Sensor, or other compatible accessories.
EXPERT SERIES MKII TECHNICAL DATA
Voltage Available in 240V and 277V
Input Power @240V (@100%): 1035w
Input Current @240V (@100%): 4.5A
Input Power @240V (@120% Boost): 1242w
Input Current (@120% Boost): 5.4A
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
Power Factor: >0.99
Light Output (PPF) @1000w: 2107 μmol/s
System PPE @1000w: 2.04 μmol/J
Light Output (PPF) @1200w: 2528 μmol/s
System PPE @1200w: 2.04 μmol/J
Ultra High Frequency (UHF): Yes
Controller: Maxi Controller
Dimensions: 25" x 10.75" x 5"
Weight: 13 lbs
Warranty: 3 Years