GHF Bio Line BioBloom
BioBloom is a unique product, supplying adequate amounts of macro- and micronutrients in the most efficient way.
- 500 g (1.1 lb)
- 1 kg (2.2 lb)
- 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
- 25 kg (55 lb)
BioBloom is an “all-in-ONE”blend of carefully selected natural materials, formulated specifically for the flowering and fruit production.
Essential nutrients are provided for excellent flower and fruit production, both readily available for the plant and slowly releasing to supply all nutrients over a period of 8 weeks.
BioBloom is a unique product, supplying adequate amounts of macro- and micronutrients in the most efficient way. Our extensive R&D and scientific research allowed us to create a product that provides high amounts of phosphorus in a natural form.
About the Green House Feeding Bio Line:
Bio Feeding is our nutrient line, developed to be used for organic farming. Bio Feeding products are a 100% biological blend of natural-minerals and organic nutrients, which provide all essential macro- and micro nutrients and promote the microbial life in the soil, helping to establish a healthy soil-food-web. We decided to create powdered products, because a finer product creates a bigger surface that comes in contact with the soil microbial life, resulting in more efficient nutrient uptake compared to tablets or pellets.
The organic raw materials used in our Bio Feeding products are sourced in Germany and Switzerland and are all Non-GMO (Not Genetically Modified Organism). Beneficial microbes that occur naturally in the raw ingredients (e.g. malt germs, canola meal & vinasse) help to decompose the organic matter converting it into a mineral form and releasing nutrients that are readily available for the plant.
The microbial activity of the soil is improved by supplying components that can form humus.* The raw ingredients used by themselves are not always the best plant nutrition. It is the combination of specific ingredients that creates a highly effective fertilizer.
*This process depends on the conditions of the soil (e.g. humidity, temperature, pH-value, microbial activity, organic matter content, etc.).
How to Use:
- BioGrow and BioBloom need to be mixed into the substrate or applied as top dressing.
- It can be used in soil, coco or similar substrates.
- The nutrients will be released constantly during a period of 8 weeks.
8 weeks flowering period:
- 1st week = 12 – 18g/Gal substrate
10 weeks flowering period:
- 1st week = 8 – 12g/Gal substrate
- 3rd week = 4 – 5g/Gal substrate
12 weeks flowering period:
- 1st week = 12 – 18g/Gal substrate
- 5th week = 4 – 5g/Gal substrate
- Dosage recommendations can be decreased for light feeder plants and pre-fertilized soil or increased for heavy feeders.
- Note: Mycelium can appear on t op of the substrate. It improves microbial life inside the substrate and will not harm humans, animals or plants. Fungi is the main agent of the decomposition of organic matter such as simple sugars, amino acids, etc. It solubilizes minerals that are not initially available to plants.
4% Total Nitrogen [N]
4% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
9% Available Phosphate [P2O5]
9% Soluble Potash [K2O]
5.8% Calcium [Ca]
1.8% Magnesium [Mg]
3.24% Sulfur [S]
Derived from: bone meal, Magnesium sulfate, feather meal, sugar beet vinasse, canola meal, Dicalcium phosphate.
All Bio Feeding products are Control Union Certified for use in organic agriculture Control Union Certifications, which is part of the Control Union World Group, is monitoring products that are used in organic agriculture (Organic Input Products). Organic input products can not contain any synthetic nutrients, chemical pesticides or other non-natural ingredients. The use of the certification is subject to strict rules and only permitted with authorization of Control Union.
500 g (1.1 lb), 1 kg (2.2 lb), 2.5 kg (5.5 lb), 25 kg (55 lb)