INSECTICIDE | MITICIDE | FUNGICIDE
Formulated with ZETRISIL® – a unique and patented ingredient – NINJA GOLDFISH is “THE INNOVATION IN NANO-BASED TECHNOLOGY.” The kill effect of all NINJA GOLDFISH products is mechanical compared to the chemical kill of existing conventional products on the market.
Additionally, this safe and long-lasting nano antimicrobial coating sanitizes, disinfects, and provides prolonged protection for people and their clothing in public or private work facilities.
KILLS 100% OF SOFT BODIED HARMFUL INSECTS:
• Spider Mites
• Russet Mites
• Fungus Gnats
KILLS & PREVENTS:
• Powdery Mildew
• 25(b) FIFRA EXEMPT
• Bee and Ladybug Safe
• Increases Plants’ EC Charge
• Improves Nutrient Absorption
MORE GOOD THINGS:
• Mechanical kill does not interfere with plant chemistry.
• Will not affect THC structure or levels.
• Can be sprayed with the lights on.
• Harvest Same Day – Can spray from clone cut to harvest cut.
• No Residual Solvents
• No Synthetic Pesticides
• No Heavy Metals
• No Phytotoxicity
• No Loss of Potency
WHAT IS ZETRISIL?
ZETRISIL® is a proprietary nano-based silicone compound that, when applied, protects and/or “shields” the treated area from bacterial contamination by way of a cationic-charged (aka: positively charged), nano-silicone coating. The long-lasting ZETRISIL® formula provides protection for up to 28 DAYS per application.
ZETRISIL® works through opposite pole magnetic attraction. The greater the positive charge, the greater the killing effect against negatively charged pathogens.
By changing the magnetic charge around the pathogen, ZETRISIL® damages the cell wall membrane causing osmosis imbalance, resulting in cell wall rupture and explosive cell lysis.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Shake well before use.
• Use an atomizer or fine mist sprayer to thoroughly cover the entire plant. Be sure to apply to all parts of the plant including the underside. (Recommended Sprayer Type : Electrostatic sprayer that can cover up to 10,000 ft²/Gallon)
FOR PREVENTATIVE CARE
• Reapply every 7 days to keep plants healthy.
• Drench roots if treating for root aphids.
• Reapply every other day over 5 days to eliminate all infestations. (Apply on days 1, 3, and 5.)
PRO-TIP: The longer Ninja GoldFish stays on the plant, the higher the efficacy rate. For outdoor grows, we recommend spraying either early morning or late afternoon. Apply as a foliar spray at least two hours before rainfall to protect plants from pests, mold, or mildew.
|Quantity||Ninja GoldFish Size||Part Number||SRP||Wishlist|