The HM-100 is a pH/EC/TDS/Temp monitor ideal for all water quality testing, hydroponics, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
- Measures Potential Hydrogen (pH), Electrical Conductivity (EC), Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Salinity and Temperature
- Four scales: pH, mS, ppm 0.5 (NaCl) Scale & 0.7 (442™) Scale
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Data-hold function (Max. 6 data values)
- Large and easy-to-read LCD Screen
- Displays 3 parameters (pH/EC or TDS/Temp) simultaneously.
- Factory Calibrated (pH/EC/TDS)
- Includes power cable, pH 4 & 7 calibration solutions, pH storage solution
Need a replacement sensor? Click here.
There are no reviews yet.