Since the beginning of the 1990s, Bionova has been known as a manufacturer of premium fertilizers for all growing and flowering plants. Years of studies and research, combined with practical experience and the deep insights that are gained as a result, have led to unique high-end products . Quality, purity, environmental-friendliness, ease-of-use, high yields and superior end-results are the distinguishing characteristics of these products.
The company’s policy includes maintaining business relationships with external research centres and laboratories. We network with members of the scientific community, whose studies correspond with our interests.
We also maintain contact with the international market for developments and ideas that could lead to better products . And most importantly… we always keep our doors open to customers and invite them to come up with ideas. We listen to their concerns and wishes and respond with products that fulfill their requirements.
The basis for the Bionova products encompasses a number of main points. Every line is based on a special application with respect to the cultivation method used.
Bionova believes that everyone benefits from and is responsible for a clean environment. This is clear in our products , production methods and in every business decision we make. We make clean, environmentally-friendly and ballast-free fertilizers. And we do much more besides:
- The entire Bionova production facility runs on wind energy.
- The Bionova buildings are heated with bio-gas.
- Waste products such as paper, wood, metal and plastic are separated, collected and taken away for recycling.
- Waste products are removed in a manner that has been certified to be CO2 neutral.
- CO2 compensation is applied if flights are used for travel.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable.
- As many ingredients as possible are bought on the
- European market in order to limit transport costs but also to ensure the very best quality.
- Bionova Silution Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS) [PDF]
- Bionova The Missing Link Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS) [PDF]
- Bionova X-cel Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS) [PDF]