Dimlux light systems with NanoTubes have an extra cold air inlet that allows you to draw heat from the bulb, reflector, and ballast. Dimlux does this better than anyone.
The Dimlux Expert Series 1000W DE EL UHF is a complete fixture including the Ultra Optics reflector. This reflector is designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors. As a result the highest possible efficiency (98%) of all available horticulture reflectors is achieved. NanoTubes allow you to cool your Dimlux light system using a separate air supply from the rest of the grow space. This will allow you to keep your grow room atmosphere under more precise control, and alleviate any extra stress on the air conditioning system.
This is how you can set up your cultivation with Dimlux NanoTubes:
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost and 400V UHF technology
- Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle
- Highly efficient – 2.1 micromole (µmol) per watt output
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- Can be variably dimmed and controlled via the Maxi Controller
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- BLV Horturion 1000W DE EL 2.2 Plus lamp included.
- SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduce cooling costs
- No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with low or high ceilings
- Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
- Ultra Optics 98 Reflector
- This Ultra Optics 98 reflector was designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors.
This achieves the highest possible level of efficiency (98%) of any commercially available horticultural reflectors. The fixture is fitted with adjustable side reflectors for better overlapping and minimizing wall losses. Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp. Warm air can be actively extracted through a 2 inch/50 mm connection on the reflector which significantly reduces the room temperature. In addition, separately available add-on reflectors can be installed to further reduce wall losses. The reflectors are replaceable.
To get the most from these units, we recommend using them in conjunction with the Dimlux Maxi Controller. You can then discard your contactor/timer setup and control up to 160 fixtures from a single point, scheduling on and off times and regulating output levels according to room temperature or VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels, so that plant temperatures always stay within range.
1000 WATT DOUBLE ENDED EL UHF Specifications:
- Suitable for: 1000WATT 400V EL UHF
- Reflector: Ultra Optics Miro Silver with 98% Efficiency
- Output: 600-1200 Watt
- Connection: 230V standard (also available with 277V upon request)
- Overdrive: 20%
- Soft Start: Low inrush for use without Maxi Controller and Zero start (no inrush) for use with the Maxi Controller
- Soft Dim: Yes
- Dimming: 7 dim levels and off mode. Can be switched on and off via the Maxi Controller as well as Infinite Step-less dimming
- Dim Levels: Soft Off, 600WATT, 700WATT, 800WATT, 900WATT, 1000WATT, 1100WATT, 1200WATT
- Frequency: UHF Ultra High 140 KHz
- Lamp: Philips Master GreenPower Plus 1000WATT / 400V DE EL 2.2 Plus lamp
- Power Consumption: @1000WATT = 1.050WATT 4.5A at 230V; @1200WATT – 1.260WATT, 5.2A at 230V
- Par / PPF: 2,470 µmol/s at 1200WATT * 2.05 µmol/Watt
- Illumination Surface: @1000WATT = min 1.4m² (15.06ft²), max 3.3m² (35.52ft²) 6 x 6 Footprint/Spread; @1200WATT = min 1.65m² (17.76ft²), max. 4m² (43.05ft²) 6½ x 6½ Footprint/Spread
- Diagnostics: Red & green LED signals
- Dimensions: 26 ½” x 10 ¾” x 5 ⅛” / 67.5cm x 27.5cm x 13cm
- Weight: 13.88 lbs / 6.3 Kg
There are no reviews yet.