The Dimlux Expert Series 630W Dual Full Spectrum is a complete 630W Dual Spectrum fixture. The Dimlux Expert Series 630W Dual Full Spectrum is a complete fixture including the Ultra Optics reflector. This reflector is designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors. As a result the highest possible efficiency (98%) of all available horticulture reflectors is achieved.
Provided with adjustable side reflectors for better overlap and to minimize wall losses. Due to the open design of the reflector the lamp is passively cooled which is a benefit for the life and efficiency of the lamp. There is a 50mm socket on the reflector which can be used to significantly reduce the room temperature by actively extracting the air. There are also optional add-on reflectors available which be placed to minimize the wall loss even more. This reflector is replaceable. Comes with two Philips Greenpower 315W CDM lamps. Ultra High Frequency.
- A blinding intensity that’s clearly visible with the naked eye
- Highly efficient – puts out 1.9 micromole (µmol) per watt
- Extremely high PAR levels
- Ultra 98 Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS technology)
- Adjustable output levels from 330WATT to 760WATT
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost UHF technology
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- Fully Maxi Controller compatible -Can be variably dimmed and controlled
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- Excels as both supplementary and standalone lighting
- SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduce cooling costs
- No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with 8 ft ceilings
- Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
- Ultra Optics 98 Reflector
- This Ultra Optics 98 reflector was designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors.
This achieves the highest possible level of efficiency (98%) of any commercially available horticultural reflector. The reflector is fitted with adjustable side reflectors for better overlapping and minimizing wall losses.
Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp. Warm air can be actively be extracted through a 2inch /50 mm connection on the reflector which reduces the room temperature significantly. In addition, separately available add-on reflectors can be installed to further reduce wall losses. The reflector is replaceable.
To get the most from these units, we recommend using them in conjunction with the DimLux Maxi Controller. You can then do away with your contactor /timer setup and control up to 160 fixtures from a single point, scheduling on and off times and regulating output levels according to room temperature or VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels, so that plant temperatures always stay within range.
Dimlux Expert Series 630W Specifications
- Suitable for: 630WATT CDM Ceramic Metal Halide
- Reflector: Ultra Optics Miro Silver with 98% Efficiency
- Output: 330 – 760 Watt
- Connection: 230V standard
- Overdrive: 20%
- Soft Start: Low inrush for use without Maxi Controller and Zero start (no inrush) for use with the Maxi Controller
- Soft Dim: Yes
- Dimming: 7 dim levels and off mode. Can be switched on and off via the Maxi Controller as well as Step-less dimming
- Dim Levels: Soft Off, 330WATT, 410WATT, 490WATT, 560WATT, 630WATT, 690WATT, 760
- Frequency: UHF Ultra High
- Lamps: 2x Philips GreenPower 315WATT CDM lamps
- Power Consumption: @630WATT = 662WATT, 2.7A at 230V; @760WATT = 799WATT, 3.5A at 230V
- Par / PPF: 1,411 µmol/s at 760WATT *1.9 µmol/Watt
- Illumination Surface: @630WATT = min 0.84m² (9 ft²), max 2m² (21.5ft²) 4½ x 4½ Spread; @760WATT = min 1m² (10.7ft²), max. 2.4m² (25.8ft²) 5 x 5 Spread
- Diagnostics: Red & green LED signals
- Dimensions: 26 ½” x 10 ¾” x 5 ⅛” / 67.5cm x 27.5cm x 13cm
- Weight: 13.88 lbs / 6.3 Kg