Designed to maximize airflow to the root zone, RediRoot Fabric Aeration Pots feature a lightweight and durable fabric that provides effective and efficient air root pruning for plants and trees. Air root pruning is a process that signals a plant or tree to grow more fibrous ‘feeder’ roots. This happens when the more mature roots are automatically pruned by light and air as they reach the sides of the RediRoot Fabric Aeration Planters. RediRoot pots are used in a variety of environments and help produce a dense fibrous root structure, reduce circling roots, and increase yields. RediRoot is BPA free, made from recycled materials, and suitable for reuse.
- Reinforced stitching for durability
- Breathable fabric
- Durable and reusable
- Reduces circling roots
- Increases yield
- Produce dense, fibrous roots
- Made from recycled materials
- BPA-free and UV resistant
- Sizes Available: 2 Gallon, 3 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 7 Gallon, 10 Gallon, 15 Gallon, 20 Gallon, 30 Gallon
Topstitch Color: UV resistant multi-color thread
Felt made with PET fiber; PET Fabric Weight: 170g
Made in Vietnam
There are no reviews yet.