Even Light Spread
AUVL Double Ended High Pressure Sodium lamps create an even spread of light.
The construction design of AUVL Grow Green double-ended HPS lamps enable the lamp to spread light very evenly and allow for stable operation in dim & boost mode because of their high-quality components.
They have a higher light intensity and a longer lifetime in comparison to most conventional single-ended HPS lamps.
AUVL Grow Green double-ended High Pressure Sodium Lamps support the plants in crucial fruiting and flowering stages to receive up to 25% higher yield.
- Long life of 10,000 hours
- Stable photon flow ≥ 90% over the lifetime
- 10-20% higher light intensity than conventional HPS lamps
- First choice for the flowering stage due to the high proportion of red light
- High photon flow of 2,100 µmol/s
- Designed for operating with all major electronic ballasts
- Stable operation in Dim & Boost mode possible
Output (PPF) 2100 µmol/s
Avg. Life (hrs) 10,000
Burn Position Horizontal
System Voltage 400V
Ballast HPS, 1000w, Electronic